West Tampa Little League is a 501c3, community-based and volunteer run organization with a mission of providing baseball and softball instruction to young athletes. From T-Ball to High School we are helping young baseball/softball players learn the and grow into great young ball players. The leagues charter began in 1962 and has been a solid foundation for our community’s youth with programs have achieved great success in the Little League structure sending eight teams over the years to represent Tampa, Florida in World Series competition.
Our mission is to provide all children, regardless of ethnicity, race, or economic status the opportunity to participate in Little League Baseball & Softball. Through our combined efforts, we will motivate our youth while instilling positive life lessons and nurturing our future leaders of tomorrow.
- Al Bazley – President
- Glenda Cande – Vice President / Concession
- Melissa Myers – Players Agent / Challenger League
- Nicole Crothers – Treasurer
- Charmaine Dixon – Secretary
- VP Baseball (Open)
- Tony Roman – VP Softball / Umpire In Chief / Rules Committee
- Eric Fulgeria – Fundraising
- Dena Jones – Park Security
- Merritt Schenk – T-Ball & Rookies
- Jackie Ortiz – Concession