National MLB® and Chevrolet Virtual First Pitch
SEND US YOUR FIRST PITCH VIDEO FOR A CHANCE TO BE FEATURED IN A NATIONAL MLB® AND CHEVROLET VIDEO!
As we wait for baseball to return, MLB and Chevrolet want to find a way for fans to feel more connected to their favorite teams and players. Even though we can’t be in the stands right now, there’s still a way we can be a part of the games.
You are invited to participate in the first-ever Chevrolet Virtual First Pitch.
We want to see your best pitch! Record a video of yourself throwing out a ceremonial first pitch and upload it to the submission site. The rules are simple. Be creative, have fun and do it safely.
Important Tips for Creating an Awesome Video
- Tell us your first name, city and state, and what you love about baseball
- Be sure we can clearly see you throwing the ball (e.g., have someone film you from the front, side, or behind you). Here are some sample videos to provide inspiration:
- Sample Video 1
- Sample Video 2
- Sample Video 3
- Feel free to wear your youth team uniform
- Shoot horizontally
- Avoid shooting into the sun
- Make sure to not record on a windy day as we want to be able to hear you!
- Video should be no longer than 15 seconds
- Click the link in your email to upload your video
The Fine Print
- No alcohol of any kind is to be shown, including empty alcohol glasses, other people consuming or holding alcohol
- Videos and photos should NEVER be taken or recorded while you are in the car driving
- The use of profanity or derogatory language may not be used
- Unlicensed music and imagery (including artwork and murals) may not be used
- Refrain from wearing large corporate logos or promoting other brands as this may prevent Chevrolet and MLB from using your video
- Videos must be submitted by: July 13, 2020